What to Expect: Working with an EMyth Coach
When you formed your business, you had hopes, dreams, and expectations for it. Have you hit a brick wall? Is your business not growing as fast as you expected? Where do you turn for help?
Almost all successful leaders, whether in business, sports, use a coach or mentor. Some have a Board of Advisors or a Chairman of the Board, others meet regularly with colleagues for advice. A professional business coach is able to take a holistic look at your business and identify problems and provide solutions. Your business coach holds you accountable for making progress and implementing the solutions.
Your EMyth Coach
As an E-Myth certified coach, I am here to help you find the right solution for your business frustrations. I help you to uncover the entrepreneurial vision you have for your business, the key frustrations that are stopping you, and how you can bridge the gap to achieve your goals.
EMyth Coaching has helped 70,000 businesses like yours for more than 35 years. It’s a comprehensive, holistic, step-by-step program that takes your business from where it is today to where you want it to be. I have a wealth of knowledge and expertise that I draw on and, together, we’ll uncover your underlying problems, formulate and implement solutions.
When you work with me as your EMyth coach, we’ll meet one hour, two days a month, either by phone, the Internet, or whenever possible, in person, to work on your business, not in it. The difference is that the focus will be on coming up with customized solutions to challenges you’re facing in your business, such as:
• Working too hard and seeing little reward
• Being consumed by your business
• Not having a personal life plan that purposefully guides your daily actions
• Having no system for recruiting, hiring, and training dedicated, competent staff
• Not seeing consistent, predictable results
• Not knowing who is your most likely customer
• Having no marketing/selling plan for your business
• Building your business around your existing staff, and not using a formalized business process
• Getting bogged down in the technical work of the business.
As your EMyth coach, in addition to our regular coaching sessions, I’m also available by email to answer your questions and help you keep on track. My role is to listen to your needs, mentor you through the process of change, and hold you accountable for the results you want to achieve.